Friday, May 8, 2009

DO YOU HAVE THE BLUES????

Hello FASHIONBEASTS!!!!!!

Do you have the Blues?  No, not the emotions, just the Hues!
All I can see is BLUE in my head!
I am very good at Fashion Forecasting, so my instincts have been telling me that Blue, mostly in the bright- eye popping shades will be a hit this season and future ones to come.  At first I thought it was because I'm just feeling blue all of a sudden, but every time I get that feeling about something, it comes to fruition.  

Yes, Yes, I know, you may say, "Stacy please, blue has been featured by designers on the runway for their spring/summer/fall line for 2009"  But guess what? (and  I'm a little ashamed to say) I wasn't really paying attention to the blues on the runway!
Gucci, along with Marc Jacobs,  Michael Kors and Rodarte already has some blue out in their summer collection, but it's no saturated all over the catwalks yet, which I like.....
My favorite hues hands down are the blues and cuts that belong to Gucci.

Take a look below at some of the designs from Gucci



Gucci Python platforms $1725

I love that there are different shades of blue and in a variety of styles.  Here are a few more looks.  these two 2 are from from Michael Kors.  The big polka dot dress is very similar to the Gucci dress above.



Here is a cute layered frock from Marc Jacobs and a funky one worn with fishnet leggings by Rodarte.



You know I couldn't leave you without a poppin' purse!  Beautiful blue purses by Tory Burch.







ENJOY!! And I give you permission to be BLUE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment